Here at Mobiles4.Business we specialise in providing cost effective solutions for companies involved in international business. If you and your employees make frequent calls abroad or makes calls, texts or emails whilst travelling across the globe we can save you money.
Many business find themselves stung with overspend charges due to limitations on their usage of minutes and data abroad, often finding themselves restricted to a small amount for their employees. We believe that this is an added stress to your travels which can be avoided.
We have a selection of International Business mobile tariffs for single users available that allow you to keep on top of costs while you’re travelling and avoid pricey bills on your return.
Using your business phone abroad doesn’t have to cost you the earth. In fact, you may be surprised at how easily we can help you control your roaming costs, whether you’re a frequently flyer or travel intermittently.
The most popular international packages are our EE international deals, starting at £37 ex VAT a month. Included with the EE £37, £42 and £48 ex vat monthly offers are the following benefits for single users:
- 180 minutes for international or roaming in Europe and USA
- Inclusive WIFI on the underground*
- Itemised Online Billing
- Next day warranty replacement on branded handsets
- Free voicemails
- Conference Calling
Our £60 package offers you the above with 300 minutes IDD/Roaming (EU, USA & Business Zones) along with 300 texts and 100MB EU data.
The £95 plan again provides the benefits above, but with 1200 minutes IDD/Roaming (EU, USA & Business Zones) 300 texts and 100mb EU data.
Don’t forget you can add as many users to this deal as you need, so whether you’re a business big or small we can start saving you money today.
Click to search and compare business mobile deals today.
*separate terms apply
Countries included (Roaming & IDD)
- Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Business Zones – Canada, Turkey, Israel, China, India, Pakistan, New Zealand, Australia, US Virgin Islands